Answered By: Esther Conejo Last Updated: Oct 30, 2020 Views: 11
For immediate assistance during business hours, use the chat box on our website, or text us at (210) 390-1112.
After hours, you can send an email to email@example.com with your Banner number and ACES ID. Describe your problem and we will get back to you ASAP.
In the meantime, let's check a few things that might cause an error.
- Are you taking classes at NVC?
- If you are taking classes on another campus, you will have to access the library through their website.
- Not sure you have the right Banner number or ACES?
- Call the HelpDesk at (210) 485-0555.
- What browser are you using?
- Try Firefox or Chrome. And clear your cache. This sometimes helps.
- Trying to access from your workplace?
- Some employers/schools restrict access to outside websites.
- Has your class not started yet?
- Access will be granted on the first day of class.
Chat with a Librarian! Available Only During Hours of Operation.
Schedule a Book-a-Librarian Research Appointment!
Schedule a 30 minute online research appointment with a Librarian.
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
- Click the "Book Now" button above.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Fill out the short form that pops up and click "Confirm Booking."
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org