Answered By: Amanda Gorrell Last Updated: Apr 03, 2019 Views: 9
1. 1098T forms are located in your student ACES account:
Please login into your ACES account, then follow these links: - Student Tab - Web Services - Student - Student Account - Make a Payment - Virtual Business Office
2. Why do I need to provide a Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)? If you are planning to file an income tax return using your education expenses, you will need to have a valid SSN on file. If you are an international student and plan to file taxes, we will need your TIN. However, if you are an international student without an SSN, and are not filing a tax return you do not need to provide a SSN or a TIN.
3. See more info here: https://www.alamo.edu/admission--aid/paying-for-college/business-office/1098-t/
Chat with a Librarian! Available Only During Hours of Operation.
Schedule a Book-a-Librarian Research Appointment!
Schedule a 30 minute online research appointment with a Librarian.
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
- Click the "Book Now" button above.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Fill out the short form that pops up and click "Confirm Booking."
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to reach out: email@example.com