Answered By: Nancy Kaida Last Updated: Jan 18, 2019 Views: 11
To set up a journal alerts in EBSCO:
1.Click the Publications link at the top of the screen.
2. To locate the publication, enter the title in the Browse Publications field and click Browse, or use the A - Z links and left/right arrows to browse through the list of titles.
3. From the journal's Publication Details Screen, click the Share link, and then click the E-mail Alert link.
4. The Journal Alert window appears, with the Subject and E-mail from address automatically filled in. If you have not already signed into your My EBSCOhost account, do so by clicking the Sign in link.
5. Set your alert parameters and click Save Alert.
Chat with a Librarian! Available Only During Hours of Operation.
Schedule a Book-a-Librarian Research Appointment!
Schedule a 30 minute online research appointment with a Librarian.
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
- Click the "Book Now" button above.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Fill out the short form that pops up and click "Confirm Booking."
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org