Answered By: Nancy Kaida Last Updated: Jan 18, 2019 Views: 104
Search for books using the search box on the top right-hand side of the screen.
If you cannot access books please try again in 10 min. We have 6 licenses to Safari. This means 6 students can access this database at the same time. Typically, after 10 min. you should gain access to the ebooks.
Call us and we will try to locate a relevant resource if you are unable to connect to Safari books.
You have access to TexShare that allows you to check-out books from other college libraries, for example, UTSA.
How to use the Safari app on your smartphone or tablet?
1. Go here first - https://proxy.nvc.alamo.edu:4443/login?url=http://proquest.safaribooksonline.com/?uicode=nwvc
2. Look for this blue button - GET A PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
3. Safari will send you a password link to the email address you give them.
4. Download the app and use your email address and selected password.
Chat with a Librarian! Available Only During Hours of Operation.
Schedule a Book-a-Librarian Research Appointment!
Schedule a 30 minute online research appointment with a Librarian.
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
- Click the "Book Now" button above.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Fill out the short form that pops up and click "Confirm Booking."
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org