Answered By: Nancy Kaida Last Updated: Jan 18, 2019 Views: 5738
Use your ACES username and Banner ID as shown below:
Please call (210)486-4513 to get immediate help.
Provide your ACES Username and Banner ID.
SSL errors - how to information click here
- Having issues logging into database academic one search. I can access academic search complete no issues, but that's not what I need.
- We were having off-campus access problems earlier with all of the Gale databases, which includes Academic One File. When that happens, try using Academic Search Complete instead.
- I am currently having issues logging into the library database in order to access "Academic Search Complete". When I enter in my username and banner id it is saying that they are not recognizable. I've tried several times. I've also completed all other steps like clearing caches and history as well as accessing other browsers. I am using an HP chromebook at home to try to access the database.
- Hi Kayla,
I just added you to the system with your ACES and Banner credentials, please try again.
Chat with a Librarian! Available Only During Hours of Operation.
Schedule a Book-a-Librarian Research Appointment!
Schedule a 30 minute online research appointment with a Librarian.
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
- Click the "Book Now" button above.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Fill out the short form that pops up and click "Confirm Booking."
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to reach out: email@example.com