Answered By: Last Updated: May 17, 2023 Views: 19
To find a video in the library you can use the One Search box on the homepage (link below).
1. Search for the title of the video in the One Search field.
2. On the left side of the page look under Format for the Video limiters. Clicking Video will limit your result list to streaming videos and physical DVDs. You can further refine your results by click either eVideo for only streaming media or DVD Videos for only physical items.
3. To access the eVideo just click on the blue "View Now" button below the image.
If you are looking for a physical DVD then write down the call number located under Northwest Vista College Library, NVC Video. This number will tell you which shelf the DVD is located on.
Please note, if you find a video that only has a blue "View Now" button but no call number then we only have a streaming version of that item. Likewise, if you find a video that only has a call number but no blue "View Now" button then we only have a physical DVD for that item.
Links & Files
Chat with a Librarian! Available Only During Hours of Operation.
Schedule a Book-a-Librarian Research Appointment!
Schedule a 30 minute online research appointment with a Librarian.
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
- Click the "Book Now" button above.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Fill out the short form that pops up and click "Confirm Booking."
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to reach out: email@example.com