Answered By: Amanda Gorrell
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2019     Views: 8

1. 1098T forms are located in your student ACES account:

Please login into your ACES account, then follow these links: - Student Tab - Web Services - Student - Student Account - Make a Payment - Virtual Business Office

2. Why do I need to provide a Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)? If you are planning to file an income tax return using your education expenses, you will need to have a valid SSN on file. If you are an international student and plan to file taxes, we will need your TIN. However, if you are an international student without an SSN, and are not filing a tax return you do not need to provide a SSN or a TIN.

3. See more info here:

Related Topics

Contact Us


We offer two ways to meet your needs! You are welcome to stop by the Reference Desk anytime we are open, but we also offer the option of scheduling an appointment that conveniently fits into your schedule. Select the Book Now button to schedule an appointment.