Answered By: Esther Conejo
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2019     Views: 11

Please stop by the NVC library's circulation desk to go over your options. If the book cannot be found, you may need to pay the replacement charges for the book to clear any registration and transcript holds you may have on your student account. To initiate the process, please come by the circulation desk.

Related Topics

Contact Us


We offer two ways to meet your needs! You are welcome to stop by the Reference Desk anytime we are open, but we also offer the option of scheduling an appointment that conveniently fits into your schedule. Select the Book Now button to schedule an appointment.