How do I print and add cash to GoPrint?
You can print by clicking File > Print (Or pressing CTRL + P) in the program you are in.
· After doing so, the GoPrint Log In/Sign Up screen should appear
· Log in with the username and password you have created. You will have to create an account if this is your first time using GoPrint.
· Once logged in you can view the items you want printed.
· They will be listed under My Print Jobs.
· Check the box next to the jobs you want printed and then press the Click to Print Button.
Make sure you have enough money in your Available Balance to cover the cost of your print jobs.
Prices (Per Page)
Adding Value and Cash
While logged in to your account
· Click the Add Value button on the right hand side of your account screen under Account Summary
· The next screen will ask you to enter a dollar amount ($2.00 is the required Minimum)
· After entering a dollar amount press Continue and then Confirm.
· After confirming the value amount you will be taken to a payment screen.
· Fill out the payment screen and finalize your payment
You can use your Credit Card, Debit Card or Alamo Cash Card.
You can pay with cash by using the GoPrint Kiosk located in CCC right in front of Financial Aid.
Answered by: Aaron Lopez