Skip to Questions

How do I....


If I have the name of a research study, like the author & year it was done, WHERE and HOW do I find it?

Like I have the name of the Identical Twin Concordance studies, by Kallamann, 1952. And another one is Heston & Sheilds 1968, and another is Baily & Pillard 1991, and the last one is Bell, Weinburg & Hammersmith 1981. Can you find those and email them to me? Or tell me how to get to them myself? Thank you!
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2012  |  13 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Hello Angela,

I just wanted to let you know I received your question and am looking into it right now.  I will email you ASAP  at with any and all information I find.

Thank you!


Answered by Amanda GorrellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Campus Info  –  Check-out Information  –  Circulation  –  College Information  –  Databases  –  GoPrint  –  History  –  Library Information  –  Music  –  Technology  
    View All Topics